Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Great

I really like the art style on Patrick. It matches his personality perfectly for reasons I can't explain. It just does.

Other than that, it's nice to see a decent Spongebob parody among all these Spongebob spam submissions that seem real popular. It really captures the feel of the show quite well.

Jungle Book Jungle Book

What The Hell?

Why is his gun aim all screwed up? He's not even pointing at anything. I didn't even have to shoot the animals either, I was able to just walk by; they don't attack.

As your first Flash, I won't be that hard on you. I see potential, but your going to have to work harder to make something that people will praise.

rajiaugust responds:

My idea is to only scare the wild animals to run away and not to harm them.
As you may be aware it is illegal to kill many a wild life in the tropical jungles as they are protected by law.

Sonic Clash Sonic Clash

Not Dad

Not bad at all for your first project. I see quite a bit of potential.

The only thing that I thought was strange was the backgrounds. It would have been a little more "authentic" in a way if you used backgrounds from various sonic games.

BlueSkar23 responds:

thanks, and i couldnt find any sonic backgrounds =/

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Its good

Like the game at the begining, Mozman. :) The movie is good, nice graphics, doesn't burn you eyes out from awful colors, some good spoofing. 8/10.